yuzu Git (2020/10/18) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from sharead improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #4801 from lioncash/missing-bound
* mii/manager: Make use of unused lower bound in GetRandomValue()
* Merge pull request #4782 from ReinUsesLisp/remove-dyn-primitive
* vk_graphics_pipeline: Manage primitive topology as fixed state
* Merge pull request #4797 from bunnei/bcat-errors
* service: bcat: Check client connection before interacting with socket.
* Merge pull request #4798 from lioncash/input-copy
* udp/client: Make use of designated initializers in TestCommunication()
* udp/client: Take std::function by const reference with TestCommunication()
* Merge pull request #4790 from lioncash/input-common
* input_common/CMakeLists: Make some warnings errors
* Merge pull request #4784 from bunnei/cancelbuffer
* hle: service: vi: Implement BufferQueue::CancelBuffer.