yuzu Git (2019/11/07) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from sharead improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #3032 from ReinUsesLisp/simplify-control-flow-brx
* shader/control_flow: Specify constness on caller lambdas
* shader/control_flow: Use callable template instead of std::function
* shader/control_flow: Abstract repeated code chunks in BRX tracking
* shader/control_flow: Silence Intellisense cast warnings
* shader/control_flow: Remove brace initializer in std containers
* buffer_cache: Add missing includes (#3079)
* Merge pull request #3070 from ReinUsesLisp/shader-warnings
* shader/decode: Reduce severity of arithmetic rounding warnings
* shader/arithmetic: Reduce RRO stub severity
* shader/texture: Remove NODEP warnings
* Merge pull request #3078 from bunnei/azure-rename-partial
* ci: Rename build folder only on non-mainline builds
* Merge pull request #3077 from yuzu-emu/revert-3073-azure-rename-partial
* Revert “ci: Rename build folder only on non-mainline builds”
* Merge pull request #3057 from ReinUsesLisp/buffer-sub-data
* gl_rasterizer: Re-enable stream buffer memory due to global memory
* gl_rasterizer: Upload constant buffers with glNamedBufferSubData
* Merge pull request #3076 from DarkLordZach/telem-names
* ci: Populate build repository from Azure environment
* Merge pull request #3062 from bunnei/event-improve
* kernel: readable_event: Signal only once.
* kernel: events: Remove ResetType::Automatic.
* kernel: readable_event: Initialize members.