Stella Git (2019/05/26) is compiled. Stella is a multi-platform Atari 2600 VCS emulator. The Atari 2600 Video Computer System (VCS), introduced in 1977, was the most popular home video game system of the early 1980’s. Now you can enjoy all of your favorite Atari 2600 games on your PC thanks to Stella!
Stella Git changelog:
* fix not working erase button
* Fix memory corruption.
* add new mappings automatically
* allow tab keys to be remapped in menu mode too
* Fix compile error and warnings in macOS.
* move some fixed hotkeys to remap-able keys
* Updated libpng to latest release.
* fix ‘Erase’ in Input dialog, now removes additional mappings for keys too
* add missing modifier to ‘eventForKey’
* libretro: fix missing KeyMap class.
* Fix compilation for new keymapping stuff in Linux/libretro.
* refactor key mapping using hash map