rpcs3 Git (2019/11/06) is compiled. RPCS3 is an open-source Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger written in C++ for Windows and Linux. The emulator has been in development since early 2011 and currently supports modern DirectX 12, Vulkan and OpenGL renderers. The emulator is capable of booting and playing a decent amount of commercial games and PlayStation 3 SDK samples. Many more titles are also becoming playable with future development by contributors.
rpcs3 Git changelog:
* vk: Compute kernel fixups
* vk: Implement layer batching for the GPU swizzle decoder
* vk: Minor compute optimizations
* vk: Enable gpu deswizzling
* rsx: Set up framework for hw deswizzle