rpcs3 Git (2019/11/05) is compiled. RPCS3 is an open-source Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger written in C++ for Windows and Linux. The emulator has been in development since early 2011 and currently supports modern DirectX 12, Vulkan and OpenGL renderers. The emulator is capable of booting and playing a decent amount of commercial games and PlayStation 3 SDK samples. Many more titles are also becoming playable with future development by contributors.
rpcs3 Git changelog:
* atomic2: fix pessimisations
* atomic2: fix corruption bug
* atomic2: add TSX path for multi_cas
* Linux: disable update check at startup if not running from AppImage
* SPU LLVM: Disable “special” branch patchpoints
* rsx: Take empty queries into account for engines that spam report reads.
* rsx: Implement report transfer deferring
* vk: Improve zcull synchronization
* vk: Reimplement occlusion result reading
* rsx: Implement backend notification for upcoming zcull reads
* rsx: Allow u32 restart index with full index width
* vk: Improved crash message for missing MSAA features