rpcs3 Git (2019/10/21) is compiled. RPCS3 is an open-source Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger written in C++ for Windows and Linux. The emulator has been in development since early 2011 and currently supports modern DirectX 12, Vulkan and OpenGL renderers. The emulator is capable of booting and playing a decent amount of commercial games and PlayStation 3 SDK samples. Many more titles are also becoming playable with future development by contributors.
rpcs3 Git Changelog:
* Debug build : Check ObjectFile before reading.
* atomic.hpp: remove dependency
* atomic.hpp: fix internal resource deallocation
* gl: Fix copypasta
* vk: Fix minification filter description for NEAREST_MIPMAP_NEAREST. Just a typo.
* rsx: Tweak behaviour of the “Use GPU texture scaling” option
* rsx: Minor improvement to fbo region invalidation
* PPU Precise: Fix fused float ops misaccuracy by using fma
* atomic.hpp: improve internal data layout
* atomic.hpp: reimplement USE_FUTEX path for Linux
* atomic.hpp: rewrite collision handling
* Add exception for sys_usbd_initialize
* Forcefully awake waiters in sys_usbd_finalize
* sys_usbd Tiny update
* cellVoice: Initial Implementation
* sceNpBasicGetEvent error checks improved
* sceNpUtil Improvements
* rsx: Fixup for aspect mismatch