Play! Git (2020/11/22) is complied. Play! is an attempt at creating an emulator for the PlayStation 2 (PS2) console on the Windows platform. It is currently written in C/C++. It uses an instruction caching/recompilation scheme to achieve better performance while emulating the CPU.
Play! Git Changelog:
* Implement texture clamping in shader on OpenGL.
* Add pause/resume action to MainWindow.
* Hide cursor when in fullscreen mode.
* Add wait state for CdSync.
* Preserve LO/HI registers when context switching on IOP.
* Implement PEXEH.
* Clarify comments.
* Rework various hardware timer functions.
* Handle invalid threads in WakeupThread gracefully.