PCSX2 Git (2021/01/14) is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 Git Changelog:
* GameDB: Patch for Hot Wheels – Velocity X SPS issues. Fixes #4139
* ghactions:macOS: Use brew –cask
* Counters: Remove additional Pad update for now, seems to break USB somewhat.
* USB: skip extra audio endpoint descriptor data so it doesn’t get parsed twice
* PAD/Counters: Make VSync Queue adjustable in the UI. Extra Pad update.
* GUI: Adjust description of DMA Busy hack
* GameFix: Modify how DMA Busy hack works