PCSX2 Git (2020/11/22) is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 Git Changelog:
* Disable a few warnings.
* CDVD/NVM: Plan B, force user to set up their BIOS first run.
* BIOS/HLE: Match ODS Config names to Syscalls
* core: send osd log event when snapshot is taken
* PNACH: combined patch effects
* PNACH: apply repeating codes also on load
* GameDB: Add new entries part 1
* gsdx-hw: Merge TriAceGames crc hacks for dx in to one.
* USB: Fix a few more warnings.
* Debugger: Remove delay slot for ERET and SYSCALL opcodes
* BIOSHLE: Implement GetOSDParamConfig2 for DST/24h/Format settings
* BIOSHLE: Get all OSDSYS Parameters. Only use when Fast Boot is enabled
* gsdx-ogl: Check MinMax for PSConstantBuffer.
* Core: Replace Fall through comment with c++17 attribute
* Core: clang-format SysThreadBase.cpp
* Core: Don’t reopen everything when we just want to reopen the CDVD
* misc: Remove more leftover stuff from plugins merge.
* onepad: Update to latest controller database.