PCSX-Redux Git (2021/08/01) is complied. This is yet another fork of the Playstation Emulator, PCSX. While the work here is very much in progress, the goal is roughly the following: Bring the codebase to more up to date code standards. Get rid of the plugin system and create a single monolithic codebase that handles all aspects of the playstation emulation. Write everything on top of SDL/OpenGL3+/ImGui for portability and readability. Improve the debugging experience. Improve the rendering experience.
* Merge pull request #550 from nicolasnoble/moar-stdout
* Adding some of the forgotten stdout mechanisms.
* Merge pull request #549 from nicolasnoble/hdpi-macos
* HDPI MacOS support.
* Merge pull request #537 from grumpycoders/chores-code-format
* [Chores] Format code
* Merge pull request #548 from wheremyfoodat/Nuke-VS-Filter
* Delete unused VS filter.
* Merge pull request #547 from nicolasnoble/authors
* Authors in About box.