PCSX-Redux Git (2021/04/08) is complied. This is yet another fork of the Playstation Emulator, PCSX. While the work here is very much in progress, the goal is roughly the following: Bring the codebase to more up to date code standards. Get rid of the plugin system and create a single monolithic codebase that handles all aspects of the playstation emulation. Write everything on top of SDL/OpenGL3+/ImGui for portability and readability. Improve the debugging experience. Improve the rendering experience.
* Merge pull request #464 from nicolasnoble/setAutoFormat
* Adding setAutoFormat call.
* Merge pull request #461 from nicolasnoble/kernel-log
* Fixing 32 bits build.
* Missing call entry.
* Last few calls in.
* And a few more still.
* Some B0 kernel call logs.
* Moving settings around, and adding a few more kernel call logs.
* Few more calls and shuffling things around.
* Some more kernel calls.
* Adding some more calls.
* Kernel function logs
* Merge pull request #463 from nicolasnoble/fix-concurrent-openbios
* Fixing concurrency issues with memory card code.