PCSX-Redux Git (2021/03/07) is complied. This is yet another fork of the Playstation Emulator, PCSX. While the work here is very much in progress, the goal is roughly the following: Bring the codebase to more up to date code standards. Get rid of the plugin system and create a single monolithic codebase that handles all aspects of the playstation emulation. Write everything on top of SDL/OpenGL3+/ImGui for portability and readability. Improve the debugging experience. Improve the rendering experience.
* Merge pull request #424 from grumpycoders/virtual-destructor
* Silencing warning
* Merge pull request #422 from nicolasnoble/revert-tuple
* Revert “Removing std::tuple and use simplified implementation.”
* Merge pull request #420 from nicolasnoble/tracy
* Adding Tracy build for Unices.
* Elevating Tracy process for proper data collection
* Adding tracy.
* Merge pull request #419 from nicolasnoble/registers-mono
* Registers view needs to use mono font