Nostlan v1.19.10 is released. Nostlan is a high quality front-end launcher for video game emulators! Available on Linux, macOS, and Windows! A front-end or user interface (UI) is the presentation and interaction layer of an app or website. Most modern emulator apps have basic game list UIs that you can interact with using a mouse/keyboard but not a game controller. Nostlan looks similar to media viewers like Kaleidescape and AppleTV. You can interact with it using a mouse or game controller. Unlike other popular front-end launchers for video game emulators, Nostlan has a minimalistic design that prioritizes box art, not metadata.
* unified UI for mouse/gamepad interaction
* designed for UHD displays and projectors
* checks multiple database sites for the highest quality box art
* nostalgic UI themes for each supported console
* uses individual emulators: no cores and no controller input transfer lag
* most controllers connect to Nostlan automatically, no setup required
* Xbox One, PS4 Dualshock, and Switch Pro controllers all supported
* gamecube controller adapter supported with gca-js
* advanced customization: edit launch commands
* try out Nostlan in demo mode if don’t have any games on your computer
* cross-platform support for Linux, macOS, and Windows!