NooDS Git (2020/11/22) is complied. A (hopefully!) speedy NDS emulator. NooDS is available for Linux, macOS, Windows, and the Nintendo Switch. Automatic builds are provided; to use them, you’ll need to install wxWidgets on Linux or macOS, or the latest Visual C++ runtime library on Windows. NooDS doesn’t provide high-level emulation of the BIOS yet. To actually run games, you’ll need BIOS files, named “bios7.bin” and “bios9.bin”, and a firmware file, named “firmware.bin”, placed in the same directory as the executable. On the Switch, you’ll also need to have a ROM file named “rom.nds” in the directory, because there’s no file browser yet.
NooDS Git Changelog:
* Fix a potential lock-up when pausing
* Android: add restart and save type selector
* Android: add basic in-game menu
* Allow empty SAD for pulse/noise channels
* Switch: add save type selector
* Implement mostly-complete sound capture