NanoBoyAdvance Git (2021/06/20) is compiled. NanoboyAdvance is a Nintendo Game Boy Advance (TM) emulator written in C++17. The goal is to create a minimal, accurate and reasonably efficient Game Boy Advance emulator in modern C++. The emulator implements the core hardware completely and with high accuracy. Almost all games can be emulated without any known issues, even the ‘Classic NES’ titles which abuse a variety of edge-cases and undefined behaviour.
Nanoboyadvance Git changelog:
* PPU: apply OAM draw limit after full OAM render.
* PPU: fix off-by-one in OAM drawing.
* Memory: handle 16-bit KEYCNT writes properly (fixes #152)
* ARM: minor carry cleanup in data processing handler.
* Memory: block EEPROM access outside (not during) DMA (fixes #154).
In order to run NanoboyAdvance you will need a BIOS file. You can either dump your own or get an open source replacement online (https://github.com/Nebuleon/ReGBA/blob/master/bios/gba_bios.bin). The BIOS file must be placed as bios.bin in the same folder as the executable. However keep in mind, that a replacement BIOS will not be as accurate as the original one.