GameEx Evolution v1.06 is released. The GameEx Evolution frontend. The next generation of front ends. The product is currently in Beta and there may still be a few bugs.
* Pre-configured system profiles for 200+ emulators
* 3 default themes (Default, Blue and Black)
* Supports multiple orientations and aspect ratios (4:3, 16:9, horizontal & vertical)
* Multiple list display modes (List, Grid, Page, Carousel, Wheel and CoverFlow)
* Multiple game lists (All, Completed, Favourites, NextToPlay, Played and RecentlyPlayed)
* Databases for every system
* Auto emulator app and asset download
* Full system auditing and game list editor
* MAME Software List support
* Advanced MAME filtering system (Genre, Category, Manufacturer, Year, Orientation, Rotation, Controls, Players, Buttons, Alternating, Mirrored, Service, Tilt and Cocktail)
* Advanced System filtering (Publisher, Developer, Year, Category and Players)
* Other Filter Flags (File, Video, Region, Language and Media)
* Advanced emulator launch and logging system
* Steam game import
* Stats (LastTimePlayed, HasPlayed, HasRecentlyPlayed, HasNeverPlayed, TotalTimePlayed, TimesPlayed, HasCompleted, IsFavorite, IsNextToPlay)
* 2D & 3D object support
* 32 and 64-bit support
* Frame-based animation
* Theme skinning system
* Bitmap font support with editor
* Extensions (including scripts and plugins)
* Advanced variable system (all accessible via your custom Extensions)
* Write your own Extensions in C# or VB.NET, Have access to Evo libraries directly!
* Free extensions including hardware support for UltraStik, ServoStik, LEDWiz, PacDrive, U-HID, Blue-HID, Nano-LED, PacLED64, I-Pac Ultimate I/O, BetaBrite etc. All open source!
* Command.dat support (Fighting game move lists)
* Built-in manual and asset viewer
* Auto image mounting
* Much, much more!