Fceux Git (2021/11/28) is compiled. FCEUX is a cross platform, NTSC and PAL Famicom/NES emulator that is an evolution of the original FCE Ultra emulator. Over time FCE Ultra had separated into many separate branches. The concept behind FCEUX is to merge elements from FCE Ultra, FCEU rerecording, FCEUXD, FCEUXDSP, and FCEU-mm into a single branch of FCEU. As the X implies, it is an all-encompassing FCEU emulator that gives the best of all worlds for the general player, the ROM-hacking community, and the Tool-Assisted Speedrun Community.
Fceux Git changelog:
* Bug fix for inverted piano roll vertical slider buttons on Qt GUI.
* cppcheck fixes for Qt TAS editor.
* Added piano roll header light logic for Qt GUI.
* Qt piano roll touch ups.
* Added branches tool tips and frame preview.
* Bug fix for Qt GUI crashing when trying to display a snapshot of an empty bookmark slot.
* Added more tool tips to Qt TAS editor.