Fceux Git (2020/10/22) is compiled. FCEUX is a cross platform, NTSC and PAL Famicom/NES emulator that is an evolution of the original FCE Ultra emulator. Over time FCE Ultra had separated into many separate branches. The concept behind FCEUX is to merge elements from FCE Ultra, FCEU rerecording, FCEUXD, FCEUXDSP, and FCEU-mm into a single branch of FCEU. As the X implies, it is an all-encompassing FCEU emulator that gives the best of all worlds for the general player, the ROM-hacking community, and the Tool-Assisted Speedrun Community.
Fceux Git changelog:
* Merge pull request #199 from mjbudd77/master
* Added QDir::AllDirs argument to all Qt GUI file browser instances to ensure that all directories will be shown any time a QFileDialog is opened.
* Merge pull request #198 from mjbudd77/master
* Minor corrections to SDL build/install instructions.
* Minor code cleanup.
* Build fix for Mac OSX emu.getdir() lua code.
* Changed logic to use dirname for Mac OS emu.getdir().
* Added emu.getdir() logic for linux and mac OSX
* Minor cleanup of lua engine load rom update for SDL port.
* Merge branch ‘master’ of https://github.com/mjbudd77/fceux
* Merge pull request #1 from randomCharacter/lua-loadrom-linux
* Use LoadGame instead of FCEUI_LoadGame
* Added support for loading ROM files from Lua script on Linux
* Fixed Qt context menus so that all child widgets are destroyed after the menu parent goes out of scope.