Fceux Git (2020/08/03) is compiled. FCEUX is a cross platform, NTSC and PAL Famicom/NES emulator that is an evolution of the original FCE Ultra emulator. Over time FCE Ultra had separated into many separate branches. The concept behind FCEUX is to merge elements from FCE Ultra, FCEU rerecording, FCEUXD, FCEUXDSP, and FCEU-mm into a single branch of FCEU. As the X implies, it is an all-encompassing FCEU emulator that gives the best of all worlds for the general player, the ROM-hacking community, and the Tool-Assisted Speedrun Community.
Fceux Git changelog:
* Merge pull request #144 from mjbudd77/master
* Added pause while cheat window is active checkbox logic.
* Added global cheat enable and auto load/save checkboxes
* Added logic to lock emulation when modifying cheats.
* Added logic to lock emulation when adding or deleting cheats.
* Added button sensitivity logic for cheat search window.
* Added cheat add/delete button logic.
* Added logic for modify active cheat parameter update button.
* Added code to populate active cheat list.
* More cheat search updates.
* Added callbacks for cheat search buttons.
* Cheat window widget layout in work.
* More updates to cheat window.
* Added more widgets to the cheat window.
* Adding GUI framework for cheat window.
* Added a protection in the audio output loop to break out of the loop if the audio sink is not draining. This will prevent lockups in the event that the audio output device has failed.