yuzu Git (2018/11/29) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1768 from greggameplayer/patch-2
* correct clang-format
* Automatically disable joycons docked
* Merge pull request #1801 from ogniK5377/log-before-execute
* Added comment on Main memory size for more clarity
* Made svcSetHeapSize and svcCreateSharedMemory more readable
* Reworked svcs slightly, improved error messages in AM and fsp_srv
* Fixed hwopus compile error
* Improved error messages in AM, HwOpus and NvMap
* Improved error messages for SVCs
* Changed logging to be “Log before execution”, Added more error logging, all services should now log on some level
* Merge pull request #1808 from Tinob/master
* remove viewport_transform_enabled as it seems to be inactive when valid transforms are used.
* Add support for Clip Distance enabled register
* Merge pull request #1786 from Tinob/DepthClamp
* Implement depth clamp
* Merge pull request #1817 from DarkLordZach/npad-idx-fix
* npad: Use NPadIdToIndex to prevent invalid array access
* Merge pull request #1792 from bunnei/dma-pusher
* dma_pushbuffer: Optimize to avoid loop and copy on Push.
* gpu: Move command list profiling to DmaPusher::DispatchCalls.
* gpu: Rewrite GPU command list processing with DmaPusher class.