yuzu Git (2018/11/11) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1656 from ogniK5377/message-queue
* Renamed CheckIfOperationChanged to OnDockedModeChanged
* Ability to switch between docked and undocked mode in-game
* Merge pull request #1661 from lioncash/dtor
* rasterizer_cache: Add missing virtual destructor to RasterizerCacheObject