yuzu Git (2018/11/07) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1630 from bunnei/fix-mapbufferex
* memory_manager: Do not MapBufferEx over already in use memory.
* Merge pull request #1635 from Tinob/master
* Add support to color mask to avoid issues in blending caused by wrong values in the alpha channel in some render targets.
* Implement multi-target viewports and blending
* Merge pull request #1653 from degasus/profiler
* gl_rasterizer_cache: Add profiles for Copy and Blit.
* gl_resource_manager: Profile creation and deletion.
* gl_stream_buffer: Profile orphaning of stream buffer.
* microprofile: Drop ReleaseActiveBuffer scope.
* Merge pull request #1649 from degasus/split_resource_manager
* gl_resource_manager: Split implementations in .cpp file.