yuzu Git (2018/11/01) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1527 from FernandoS27/assert-flow
* Assert Control Flow Instructions using Control Codes
* Merge pull request #1622 from bunnei/fix-macros
* maxwell_3d: Restructure macro upload to use a single macro code memory.
* Merge pull request #1604 from FearlessTobi/port-4369
* compatdb: Use a seperate endpoint for testcase submission
* Merge pull request #1528 from FernandoS27/assert-control-codes
* Assert Control Codes Generation
* Merge pull request #1614 from ReinUsesLisp/surface-params
* video_core: Move surface declarations out of gl_rasterizer_cache
* Merge pull request #1626 from lioncash/table
* service/usb: Update IPdSession’s function table