yuzu Git (2018/10/26) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1533 from FernandoS27/lmem
* Implemented LD_L and ST_L
* Implement Shader Local Memory
* Merge pull request #1430 from DarkLordZach/remove-promote-dir
* vfs: Remove InterpretAsDirectory and related functions
* Merge pull request #1591 from bunnei/depth-range
* maxwell_3d: Add code for initializing register defaults.
* gl_rasterizer: Implement depth range.
* Merge pull request #1569 from lioncash/amiibo
* yuzu/main: Notify user of loading errors with Amiibo data
* Merge pull request #1587 from lioncash/private
* configure_system: Make the file selector text translatable
* configure_system: Make GetAccountUsername() an internal function
* configure_system: Default initialize member variables
* configure_system: Simplify UUID generation call in AddUser()
* configure_system: Amend function casing
* configure_system: Add missing override specifier on the destructor
* configure_system: Make public slots private
* Merge pull request #1557 from bunnei/ldr_ro
* ldr: Partially implement LoadNro.
* process: LoadModule should clear JIT instruction cache.
* Kernel/Memory: Added a function to first a suitable guest address at which to allocate a region of a given size.
* nro: Make LoadNro method accessible outside of apploader code.
* Merge pull request #1583 from DarkLordZach/rle-size
* ips_layer: Use rle_size instead of data_size in RLE patch application
* Merge pull request #1584 from FearlessTobi/patch-3
* Delete git
* Merge pull request #1579 from lioncash/usb
* service/usb: Update service function tables
* Merge pull request #1576 from lioncash/acc-warn
* service/acc: Move fallback image to file scope
* service/acc: Silence compiler warnings
* service/acc: Early return in failure case in LoadImage()