yuzu Git (2018/10/20) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1501 from ReinUsesLisp/half-float
* gl_shader_decompiler: Implement HSET2_R
* gl_shader_decompiler: Implement HSETP2_R
* gl_shader_decompiler: Implement HFMA2 instructions
* gl_shader_decompiler: Implement HADD2_IMM and HMUL2_IMM
* gl_shader_decompiler: Implement non-immediate HADD2 and HMUL2 instructions
* gl_shader_decompiler: Setup base for half float unpacking and setting
* Merge pull request #1520 from lioncash/san
* svc: Add missing sanitizing checks for MapSharedMemory/UnmapSharedMemory
* Merge pull request #1517 from bunnei/dma
* GPU: Improved implementation of maxwell DMA (Subv).
* decoders: Introduce functions for un/swizzling subrects.
* GPU: Invalidate destination address of kepler_memory writes.
* fermi_2d: Add support for more accurate surface copies.
* Merge pull request #1526 from lioncash/svc-id
* es: Update service function tables
* audio: Update service function tables
* omm: Update service function tables
* nifm: Update service function tables
* hid: Update service function tables
* nim: Add the basic skeleton of the nim:eca service
* ns: Update service function table
* set_cal: Update service function table
* Merge pull request #1530 from DarkLordZach/aoc-8
* aoc_u: Stub GetAddOnContentListChangedEvent
* Merge pull request #1516 from lioncash/hid
* hid/controller: Remove unused header inclusions
* hid/controller/npad: Remove unused dump_idx member variable
* hid/controller/npad: Remove unnecessary semicolon from the closing brace of LedPattern’s constructor
* hid/controller/npad: Remove #pragma once from the cpp file
* hid/controller/npad: Move npad_id_list into the cpp file
* hid/controller/npad: Remove unnecessary const from void return type
* hid/controller: Default the destructors of all controller types in the cpp file
* controller_base: Default the base class constructor and destructor in the cpp file
* Merge pull request #1529 from DarkLordZach/key-derivation-crash
* crypto: Use compressed sizes in offset calculation for KIP decompression
* Merge pull request #1525 from ogniK5377/block-home
* Stubbed home blocking