Vita3K Git (2019/03/16) is complied. Vita3K is an experimental PlayStation Vita emulator for Windows, Linux and macOS. The emulator currently runs a few homebrew programs in .vpk format. No commercial games are playable.
Vita3K Git Changelog:
* kernel/thread: Added raise_waiting_threads to thread_functions.h
* kernel/thread: Distinguishing between callback and thread returning
* kernel/thread: Raising waiting threads when a thread returns.
* Merge pull request #429 from pent0/gxmmiscs4
* modules/gxm: Do static cast on some assignment and returns
* shader/translator: Implement VADD and VF16ADD
* modules/gxm: Implement sceGxmTextureInitSwizzled
* renderer/uniforms: Iterates through uniforms to find uniform type with given name
* module/bridge: Don’t enable call with returns value if ret is void