Stella Git (2019/05/16) is compiled. Stella is a multi-platform Atari 2600 VCS emulator. The Atari 2600 Video Computer System (VCS), introduced in 1977, was the most popular home video game system of the early 1980’s. Now you can enjoy all of your favorite Atari 2600 games on your PC thanks to Stella!
Stella Git changelog:
* libretro: fix compile flags
* remove overscan from windowed modes
* add overscan option to StellaSettingsDialog
* libretro runahead
* libretro: remove unused variable.
* Merge branch ‘master’ of https://github.com/stella-emu/stella
* Updates to conditional compilation.
* libretro cleanup (startup)
* libretro options (reorder)
* update properties for Thrust and spelling of my name 🙂