Snes9x Git (2018/11/19) is compiled. Snes9x is a portable, freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator. It basically allows you to play most games designed for the SNES and Super Famicom Nintendo game systems on your PC or Workstation; which includes some real gems that were only ever released in Japan. Snes9x is the result of well over three years worth of part-time hacking, coding, recoding, debugging, divorce, etc. (just kidding about the divorce bit). Snes9x is coded in C++, with three assembler CPU emulation cores on the i386 Linux and Windows ports.
Snes9x Git changelog:
* GTK+: Don’t use sstrncpy when not capping to buffer size.
* GTK+: Use std::string here.
* GTK+: More cleaning.
* GTK+: Clean up autotools files.
* Get rid of “ignore” warnings.
* Turn these into inline functions for sanity.
* Use a sstrncpy function that behaves like strlcpy.