Snes9x Git (2018/11/18) is compiled. Snes9x is a portable, freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator. It basically allows you to play most games designed for the SNES and Super Famicom Nintendo game systems on your PC or Workstation; which includes some real gems that were only ever released in Japan. Snes9x is the result of well over three years worth of part-time hacking, coding, recoding, debugging, divorce, etc. (just kidding about the divorce bit). Snes9x is coded in C++, with three assembler CPU emulation cores on the i386 Linux and Windows ports.
Snes9x Git changelog:
* String bounds-checking.
* GTK+: Patch into S9xCustomDisplayString.
* Fix unused variables.
* GTK+: Silence NULL pointer arithmetic warning.
* Remove unused functions in xbrz.cpp.
* Fix encoding in xbrz.cpp.
* Fix pragma warning on clang.
* Remove useless ‘register’ storage class.
* GTK+: OpenGL: WaylandEGLContext is a class.
* GTK+: OpenGL: Don’t reset state we don’t change.