Snes9x Git (2018/11/07) is compiled. Snes9x is a portable, freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator. It basically allows you to play most games designed for the SNES and Super Famicom Nintendo game systems on your PC or Workstation; which includes some real gems that were only ever released in Japan. Snes9x is the result of well over three years worth of part-time hacking, coding, recoding, debugging, divorce, etc. (just kidding about the divorce bit). Snes9x is coded in C++, with three assembler CPU emulation cores on the i386 Linux and Windows ports.
Snes9x Git changelog:
* win32: Add a colorful icon resource.
* GTK+: Consolidate includes to compat header.
* GTK+: Fix GTK+ 2.0 compatibility again.
* GTK+: lint the snes9x.ui file.
* GTK+: Relative save slots.
* Correct stream revert behavior (closes #353)
* win32: remove hires option (closes #348)
* GTK+: Remove extraneous Cg directory.
* GTK+: Use glXQueryExtension, not epoxy_has_glx.