Snes9x Git (2018/11/03) is compiled. Snes9x is a portable, freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator. It basically allows you to play most games designed for the SNES and Super Famicom Nintendo game systems on your PC or Workstation; which includes some real gems that were only ever released in Japan. Snes9x is the result of well over three years worth of part-time hacking, coding, recoding, debugging, divorce, etc. (just kidding about the divorce bit). Snes9x is coded in C++, with three assembler CPU emulation cores on the i386 Linux and Windows ports.
Snes9x Git changelog:
* GTK+: Add support for header bar.
* GTK+/style: Remove explicit returns in void funcs.
* GTK+: Style: Remove voids from parameter list.
* GTK+: More consts and enums instead of #defines.
* GTK+: Clean up control stuff a bit.
* GTK+: Fix OpenGL without NPOT.
* GTK+: Get rid of # in joystick binding name.
* GTK+: Remove XML config format.