Snes9x Git (2018/10/28) is compiled. Snes9x is a portable, freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator. It basically allows you to play most games designed for the SNES and Super Famicom Nintendo game systems on your PC or Workstation; which includes some real gems that were only ever released in Japan. Snes9x is the result of well over three years worth of part-time hacking, coding, recoding, debugging, divorce, etc. (just kidding about the divorce bit). Snes9x is coded in C++, with three assembler CPU emulation cores on the i386 Linux and Windows ports.
Snes9x Git changelog:
* GTK+: Faster cairo software output path.
* GTK+: Modernize OpenGL code.
* glsl: Use core-compatible OpenGL calls.
* Remove support for old-style XML shaders.
* Remove excess styling.
* GTK+: Force OpenGL 2.0 compatibility.
* Remove 24-bit PBO format. It’s actually useless.
* Support context creation on GLX 1.3.
* Remove reconfigure method.