Snes9x Git (2018/10/25) is compiled. Snes9x is a portable, freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator. It basically allows you to play most games designed for the SNES and Super Famicom Nintendo game systems on your PC or Workstation; which includes some real gems that were only ever released in Japan. Snes9x is the result of well over three years worth of part-time hacking, coding, recoding, debugging, divorce, etc. (just kidding about the divorce bit). Snes9x is coded in C++, with three assembler CPU emulation cores on the i386 Linux and Windows ports.
Snes9x Git changelog:
* libretro: Center 224 lines when crop overscan off
* libretro: use > instead of >= to compare heights.
* Clean overscan area when turning off extended.
* GTK: No, the other way.
* GTK: Move centered 224/239 to y=8 instead of y=7.
* Merge remote-tracking branch ‘libretro/master’
* Add core option “Block Invalid VRAM Access” (#184)
* Fix compiling on Mac OS Mojave
* Center overscan crop in libretro.