Snes9x Git (2018/10/16) is compiled. Snes9x is a portable, freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator. It basically allows you to play most games designed for the SNES and Super Famicom Nintendo game systems on your PC or Workstation; which includes some real gems that were only ever released in Japan. Snes9x is the result of well over three years worth of part-time hacking, coding, recoding, debugging, divorce, etc. (just kidding about the divorce bit). Snes9x is coded in C++, with three assembler CPU emulation cores on the i386 Linux and Windows ports.
Snes9x Git changelog:
* Better driver failure behavior.
* Conditional set_bypass_compositor.
* Allow XV only in GTK/X11.
* wayland: fix fullscreen mode
* wayland: handle screensaver
* wayland: make xrandr query conditional
* Remove ‘else’, fix formatting.
* wayland: implement Snes9xWindow::get_refresh_rate
* wayland: include X11 libraries only if it is an available GDK backend
* GTK: Add EGL WSI for OpenGL.