Sixtyforce v1.0.4 is released. Sixtyforce the Nintendo 64 emulator for the Mac. It does this by dynamically translating the code that a Nintendo 64 uses into something your Mac understands. Nearly every part of a Nintendo 64 has been painstakingly recreated entirely out of software to pull off such an amazing feat.
– Support for Intel 64 bits.
– The code is signed for Mountain Lion.
– Update to use APIs modern as possible.
– The USB controllers can now be connected and disconnected when Sistyforce is running.
– Added default settings for multiple controllers.
– Improved reliability sauvgardes state.
– Fixed a bug that caused the left and right audio channels were reversed.
– Various fixes.
– Generating code 64-bit addressing.
– Fixed bugs in the kernel emulation.
– Fixed bugs with interrupts unmasked.
– Updated to use modern memory protection.
– Improved startup.
– Conversion faster textures.
– Improved restoration and registration status.
– Fixed problems of color combiner.
– Fixed clipping issues.
– Fixed the sky in GoldenEye.
– Support basic Conker’s Bad Fur Day.
– Start the implementation of the buffer in real time.
– Remove obsolete preferences.
Sixtyforce v1.0.4 Changelog:
* Updated code-signing for macOS Catalina.