rpcs3 Git (2019/04/17) is compiled. RPCS3 is an open-source Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger written in C++ for Windows and Linux. The emulator has been in development since early 2011 and currently supports modern DirectX 12, Vulkan and OpenGL renderers. The emulator is capable of booting and playing a decent amount of commercial games and PlayStation 3 SDK samples. Many more titles are also becoming playable with future development by contributors.
rpcs3 Git Changelog:
* Fix static_hle log channel definition
* Revert disabling AVX path in SPU verification.
* SPU transactions: add SSE path if AVX is not available
* libusb VS stuff
* implement get_firmware_version
* Qt: add more filters to firmware installation file dialogs
* Set stack limit properly
* Decrease severity of sys_net_bnet_close