rpcs3 Git (2018/11/05) is compiled. RPCS3 is an open-source Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger written in C++ for Windows and Linux. The emulator has been in development since early 2011 and currently supports modern DirectX 12, Vulkan and OpenGL renderers. The emulator is capable of booting and playing a decent amount of commercial games and PlayStation 3 SDK samples. Many more titles are also becoming playable with future development by contributors.
rpcs3 Git Changelog:
* Fix SPU STOP instruction
* Disable npc update for SPU thread groups
* cellSaveData: anti-corruption precautions
* Implement cond_one sync primitive
* Implement “Initialize Directories” options
* rsx: Fix inlined vertex array validation