Project64 Git (2018/11/26) is compiled. Project 64 is a proprietary Nintendo 64 emulator for Windows. It employs a plug-in system that allows third-party software developers to create their own implementation of a specified component. Project64 allows the user to play Nintendo 64 games on a computer by reading ROM images, either dumped from the read-only memory of a Nintendo 64 cartridge or created directly on the computer as homebrew. Project64 started as an exercise by Jabo and zilmar in an attempt to see if they were capable of programming a Nintendo 64 emulator. It’s open source now.
Project64 Git Changelog:
* [Project64] Use Settings instead of default in config file
* [Project64] Renumber IDC_ROM_FIXEDAUDIO
* [Project64] Make sure closeDll is set before calling it
* [Audio] Make sure freeing g_SoundDriver on closing
* [Project64] Disable memory test in release