Play! Git (2018/11/11) is complied. Play! is an attempt at creating an emulator for the PlayStation 2 (PS2) console on the Windows platform. It is currently written in C/C++. It uses an instruction caching/recompilation scheme to achieve better performance while emulating the CPU.
Play! Git Changelog:
* Code style fixes.
* Fix stability and performance issues with OSX GamePadDeviceListener.
* Merge pull request #722 from Zer0xFF/qt_osx_gamepad_dev
* Qt: OSX: fix filter condition for DS3/4
* Qt: OSX: check pointer value validity
* Disconnect input from game when gamepad config dialog is opened
* Qt: Linux: pass m_filter as a reference to CGamePadInputEventListener
* Fix linux build
* Qt: OSX: set binding when using raw hid input
* Qt: OSX: DS3 BT support
* Qt: OSX: refactoring to support many custom HID configs
* Qt: OSX: cleanup
* Qt: OSX: DS4 BT support
* Qt: Simplify type report, as we wont have IOHIDElementRef when using raw hid data
* Qt CGamePadDeviceListener filter is toggable
* Qt: reuse the same instance of CGamePadDeviceListener for gamepad configuration
* Qt_OSX: Set initial pad values on gamepad connect
* initial OSX Qt GamePad support
* Build using Xcode 9.4 image on TravisCI.
* Update RSQRT code to update D flag properly.
* Use define instead of hardcoded value.
* Set D flag when division by 0 is encountered.
* Remove hard-coded values.