Play! Git (2018/10/25) is complied. Play! is an attempt at creating an emulator for the PlayStation 2 (PS2) console on the Windows platform. It is currently written in C/C++. It uses an instruction caching/recompilation scheme to achieve better performance while emulating the CPU.
Play! Git Changelog:
* Qt – Generate Win32 executable
* Fix Android build.
* Merge branch ‘xenosaga’
* Update DVD L1 handling code.
* Make IDEC seek to start code.
* Decode DCT type in IDEC when needed.
* Call SIF call RPC end function.
* DL disc support improvements.
* Implement ReadDvdDualInfo in CDVDFSV.
* Change prints to warnings.