Play! Git (2018/10/16) is complied. Play! is an attempt at creating an emulator for the PlayStation 2 (PS2) console on the Windows platform. It is currently written in C/C++. It uses an instruction caching/recompilation scheme to achieve better performance while emulating the CPU.
Play! Git Changelog:
* Build fix (yet again).
* Fix Unix build.
* Create file system when creating a DVD.
* Update CMakeLists.txt.
* Hook up MDF/MDS loader.
* Update MdsDiscImage.
* Initial version of MDS support.
* Build fix attempt.
* Code style fixes.
* Fix build.
* Save last bucket name.
* Add search filter.
* S3 file browser initial version.
* Make S3ObjectStream’s config accessible externally.
* Reorder stuff.
* Move continuation checking logic for Qt to a reusable object.