PCSX2 Git (2019/04/22) is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 Git Changelog:
* gsdx-d3d11: Don’t enable fbmask on triangle primitives.
* gsdx-gui: Purge the aout (Alpha hack) from the gui, will be useless with fbmask emulation, enable blending option on d3d11.
* gsdx-d3d11: Partial port of frame buffer masking from opengl.
* gsdx-d3d11: Remove old aout code.
* PCSX2: update & improvments of Scandinavian translations
* Fixing stiks state monitor (#2933)