PCSX2 Git (2018/10/16) is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 Git Changelog:
* Reenable the new saveslots. Disable the logging for them.
* Revert “Saveslots: This version is still commented out, and somewhat broken at the moment. If you uncomment it, after loading a game, pause and then resume to force the save and load menus to update.”
* pcsx2: small string typo fix.
* GSdx: Change how crc hacks work on native res.
* SPU2-X: Adjust NextA case comments a bit.