OpenMSX Git (2019/02/11) is complie. OpenMSX is an open source MSX emulator which is free according to the Debian Free Software Guidelines, available under the GNU General Public License.For copyright reasons the emulator cannot be distributed with original BIOS ROM images. OpenMSX includes C-BIOS a minimal implementation of the MSX BIOS, allowing to play quite some games without the need to have an original MSX BIOS ROM image. You can also use your own BIOS ROM image if you please.
OpenMSX Git Changelog:
* Enable -Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant for both GCC and Clang
* Enable several more warnings for Clang too
* Enable -Wmissing-field-initializers for GCC
* Look for platform-*.mk relative to buildinfo2code.py
* Fix -Wdouble-promotion compiler warnings on clang
* fix several ‘-Wnon-virtual-dtor’ compiler warnings (gcc)