mGBA Git (2019/03/14) is compiled. mGBA is a new emulator for running Game Boy Advance games. It aims to be faster and more accurate than many existing Game Boy Advance emulators, as well as adding features that other emulators lack.
* Near full Game Boy Advance hardware support.
* Fast emulation. Known to run at full speed even on low end hardware, such as netbooks.
* Qt and SDL ports for a heavy-weight and a light-weight frontend.
* Save type detection, even for flash memory size.
* Real-time clock support, even without configuration.
* A built-in BIOS implementation, and ability to load external BIOS files.
* Turbo/fast-forward support by holding Tab.
* Frameskip, configurable up to 9.
* Screenshot support.
* 9 savestate slots. Savestates are also viewable as screenshots.
* Video and GIF recording.
* Remappable controls for both keyboards and gamepads.
* Loading from ZIP files.
* IPS and UPS patch support.
* Game debugging via a command-line interface (not available with Qt port) and GDB remote support.
mGBA Git Changelog:
* Qt: Update German GUI translation
* GB: Fix boundary condition in GB color lookup (fixes #1348)
* GB Video: Fix more window edge cases (fixes #1346)
* GB Video: Fix window y changing mid-window (fixes #1345)
* Python: Add support for keysRead core callback
* GBA DMA: Fix DMA0-2 lengths (fixes #1344)
* GBA Video: Fix scanline cache with scale factor change edge cases
* Core: Add keysRead callback
* Debugger: Print now chains arguments into a single expression
* Debugger: Fix nargs-style argument passing
* Debugger: Make operator lexing a bit more generic