MESS v0.203 is released. MESS(Multi Emulator Super System) is an open source emulator which emulates a large variety of different systems. MESS is a source-available project which documents the hardware for a wide variety of (mostly vintage) computers, video game consoles, and calculators through software emulation, as MAME does for arcade games. As a nice side effect to this documentation, MESS allows software and games for these hardware platforms to be run on modern PCs.
Please note that MESSUI is no longer provided here. Use MAMEUI and make these changes:
* copy mess.ini to mame.ini
* copy inimess.ini to inimame.ini
* copy MESS_g.ini to MAME_g.ini
* copy messui.ini to mameui.ini
* Start MAMEUI, click on View, Custom Filters, tick Arcade, click OK. Now it will be the same as MESSUI was.