Jpcsp Git (2019/05/24) is compiled. JPCSP is a PlayStation Portable(PSP) emulator, allowing you to play your PSP games on a PC. Even though Jpcsp is written in Java, it can already reach 100% PSP speed on a lot of commercial games… and the emulator performance is constantly increasing. Jpcsp takes full advantage of dual-core processors, matching the PSP dual-core architecture. Even a quad-core can give a small performance improvement by leaving free CPU cores for the Java JIT Compiler and the graphics cache.
Jpcsp Git changelog:
* LLE small performance improvement: added native code sequence for
* LLE Small performance improvement: implemented
* LLE for audio hardware: timing improvements based on tests using
* Test application for LLE of audio hardware.
* LLE for MediaEngine: new registers used by mp3 decoding
* Code clean-up