FB Alpha Shuffle Features:
– added AVI recorder and input macro. [Gangta, emufan] – added support translated game name list in game selection dialog. [Sho, 800] you can import game names from mamep.lst while exporting gamelist. (put mamep.lst under fbas.exe or config dir)
– added IPS v4 support from MAMEPlus!. (Thanks to Emuman, emufan)
– added image menu from MAMEPlus!. (Thanks to Emuman, kkez)
– added select background image and select random image functions.
– added set misc paths and improved UI for game selection dialog.
– added save preset and save default input mapping, file is saved in config/presets.
– added some custom images in .res folder, you can replace these images with what you like.
– added display score, select, gameover, boss snapshot to game selection dialog.
– added support archived preview image (zip or 7z).
(name it: snap, titles, flyers, score, select, boss, gameover. ext = zip/7z).
– added load cheat from archive file (name it: cheat.zip/7z), also added cheat select/reload.
– added filters in game selection dialog. (it also can filter the custom translated game names)
(type “lamer” in the filter and it will show unavailable/missing sets)
you can edit “user-filter” value in fbas.xml to define your filter string, separate with semicolon.
– added save favorite games (the file is in config/favorites.ini).
– added “Undo” for input recordings, “Rewind” for input recording playback. [blip] – added adjustable emulation speeds (shift + +/-) and frame counter display. [blip] – added a simple jukebox for neogeo, cps1/2 games. (Thanks to CaptainCPS-X, iq_132)
(put sound.dat of caname in .config folder with UTF-8 encode)
– added 7-Zip support. (http://www.7-zip.org/)
– added XAudio2 sound output. (need install new DirectX runtime/SDK)
– added OpenAL sound output.
– added OpenGL, GDI, Direct2D video output.
– added select audio device and select display adapter.
– added autofire support, you can set the autofire delay value in input mapping dialog.
(autofire only affects normal buttons, doesn’t support direction and macro buttons)
– added custom button feature. (Map Game Inputs ==> Custom buttons)
– added configurable hotkeys. (Thanks to mauzus)
– changed the emulator will not depend on kailleraclient.dll.
You can put kailleraclient.dll in the same directory as the emulator if you want to netplay.
– changed all romsets to match MAME Plus!.
– removed many rarely-used features from official FBA.
– Many thanks to OopsWare (http://oopsware.googlepages.com/) for porting PGM, CPS3 and many other drivers to FBA.