DS4Windows v1.5.14 is released. DS4Windows is a portable program that allows you to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on your PC. By emulating a Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible.
* Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher (needed to unzip the driver and for macros to work
* DS4 Driver (Downloaded & Installed with
* Microsoft 360 Driver (link inside DS4Windows, already installed on Windows 7 SP1 and higher or if you’ve used a 360 controller
* Sony DualShock 4 (This should be
* Micro USB
* (Optional)Bluetooth 2.1+, via adapter or built in pc (My recommendation) (Toshiba’s bluetooth & Bluetooth adapters using CSR currently does not
* Moved output data copying to dedicated thread for USB and Sony Wireless Adapter connections. Lead to a good speed boost
* Added flag to allow skipping a lock when applicable. Skip thread event queue check if no events are in the queue.
* Corrected unregister notify call
* Changed index increment placement for UDP server routines. Hopefully it resolves issue #454 for other people. It does on my machine.
* Fixed extra utilities control display in flow control of Settings tab