DeSmuME Git (2018/11/01) is compiled. DeSmuME is an open source Nintendo DS(NDS) emulator for Linux, Mac OS and Windows. DeSmuME supports save states, the ability to increase the size of the screen and it supports filters to improve image quality. DeSmuME also supports microphone use on Windows and Linux ports, as well as direct video and audio recording. The emulator also features a built-in movie recorder.
DeSmuME Git Changelog:
* Firmware: Add the NDS_ReadFirmwareDataFromFile() function, which allows ports to either retrieve the entirety of a firmware file’s data or to quickly read just a specific piece of it.
* WiFi: The user no longer has to manually choose between using Ad-Hoc or Infrastructure modes. The code now automatically sends/receives packets to and from their proper places.
* Cocoa Port: Do some minor code cleanup.
* matrix.cpp: Use the __restrict keyword for MatrixCopy(), MatrixCompare(), and MatrixGetMultipliedIndex() to further clarify that the passed in matrices must be separate and non-overlapping.
* notify the lua script of an updated projection, in more cases (re: #130)
* add lua functions emu.gamecode and emu.smallgamecode for game-specific hacks in scripts
* Cocoa Port: Delete the now defunct preferredResourceStorageMode property that was obsoleted by commit da3970d.
* OpenGL Renderer: Partially fix rendering in the Customize screen of Sands of Destruction.